Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named #1 on Fortune’s 2017 list of World’s Best Workplaces, one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce is growing at the speed of light, both organically and through acquisitions; we are seeking an experienced employee to join the Revenue Operations Strategy and Enablement team to help our organization manage change and scale with this incredible growth.
This role will be responsible for driving projects for the global Revenue Operations team to help the organization become more efficient while providing increasing levels of support for the sales organization. The Revenue Operations department is responsible for pricing & product operations, sales operations, sales compensation strategy & operations and corresponding systems enablement functions which are required to support our sales organization.
The role encompasses a variety of responsibilities and skills including project management, business analysis, and strategic planning. In some cases the individual will be driving and managing change, and in other situations will act as business process representative for the team in larger cross company initiatives.
In this role, you will partner with various teams to analyze and improve processes, define problems, develop business requirements, and partner with IT and other business partners to solve the group’s challenges and scale for the future to meet our long-range growth plans.
- Project Management, business process analysis, strategic planning, process documentation
- Participate in the global annual project to design and implement the new fiscal year plans, including capturing the Salesforce and Xactly requirements, solution analysis, and manage implementation
- Partner effectively with the Revenue Operations teams and several other team members globally to plan and deliver on strategic initiatives for the year.
- Facilitation of ongoing change management functions across multiple cross-functional teams within Revenue Operations
- Communicate and collaborate globally to all regions and across multiple levels of senior leadership on scope, timing, process and implementation of assigned projects
- Document business requirements, including business value and stakeholder alignment; participate in prioritization process for systems implementation planning cycles
- Provide strategic and operationally savvy insights in large cross functional projects
- Liaise with IT and other organizations to drive process and system solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in sales operations, commissions or other sales support functions; preferably in the enterprise software industry.
- Experience in an environment with automated commission payments, CRM, sales alignment, sales crediting, and quote to cash processes.
- Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency of business processes with both technology and process improvement methodologies.
- Results Oriented – able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans, and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others. Demonstrated ability to scale and improve business processes.
- Change Oriented – works effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations.
- Problem Solving – able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner. Effectively uses data as a tool for decisions, innovates and challenges the status quo.
- Communications – able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles. Build trusting relationships, credibility, and use strong communication and influence skills to partner effectively with stakeholders to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
- Teamwork – acts as a catalyst for formulating a team-oriented environment to achieve common goals. Has ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members in remote locations.
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal and team goals.
- Experience with Salesforce, Xactly Incent, Callidus a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.