With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
There are those that are driven to see beyond. Those that look at the open road as a chance to prove what they are really capable of. At INFINITI, we build machines in pursuit of human potential. For both our cars and the people that drive them. We push our technology and it pushes back, inspiring us to move forward. We believe in empowering the drive.
- Proposes, implements, and modifies improvement initiatives relating to national and regional performance measures.
- Collaborates cross functionally with corporate departments and regions to develop and utilize analytical tools and operational information to assess national/regional/dealer performance. Ensures all cross functional departments and dealership compliance with company performance standards, policies and procedures.
- Acts as the primary reporting, data, and information resource for national sales operations department and cross functional departments (market representation, vehicle ops, regions and field support). Responsible for data management, report preparation, analysis, research, and evaluation of information.
- Acts as a subject matter expert, capable of representing national sales operations in cross functional meetings, providing insight and information to department staff.
- Reports directly to senior manager and functions as a liaison between the regions, field and national sales operations management.
- Provides project support to Sales Strategy team as needed. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Job Knowledge and Skill: Thorough understanding of dealer operations management, and dealer parts and service management processes, and best practices. Thorough conceptual understanding of the types of tools that would aid dealers in improving customer experience. Demonstrated excellence in oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong collaborative, consensus building and team building skills. Strong presentation development and delivery skills. Strong customer/marketplace focus; profit focus. Desired competencies include: project management, strategic planning and advanced management skills.
- Experience: Seven or more years of directly related professional-level experience, including dealer operations management, and dealer parts and service management experience. Direct dealer contact experience required. Retail automotive sales or service experience preferred.
- Supervisory Experience: One to two years in a work leader role coordinating the work of other employees or contractors. This includes training new employees, assigning work, and checking the timeliness and quality of work. May have provided input into performance reviews. Most time in work leader role would have been spent performing work similar to that performed by the people whose activities the position coordinates.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a general business discipline.
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated self-sufficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Familiarity with dealer software systems helpful.
- Travel: Occasional day or overnight travel.