Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom-line with our transformative technology.
Join a high-performing team that is transforming the way millions of businesses and individual professionals get business done. At DocuSign we’re passionate about delighting our customers and growing our business, and we’re passionate about using data – both quantitative and qualitative – to make good business decisions in a rapidly changing environment. We’re looking for an Analyst to join a team focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales organization.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior Director, Sales Intelligence.
- Become a subject matter expert on Sales and Customer data
- Proactively provide data and analysis to the Field to enable real-time decision making
- Design and build automated dashboards that connect data from internal and external data sources, with visualizations and tools that allow business users to self-serve
- Work on a diverse scope of problems including Product Adoption, Product Usage, Services, Marketing, Account/Opportunity Scoring, Pipeline Development. Deliver actionable results / recommendations for the business
- Deliver quick insights on ad hoc projects and analyses as necessary
- Act with a sense of urgency and purpose, identify and resolve roadblocks, reach out to cross functional team members to solicit input and/or help when appropriate
- BS degree, ideally in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Math, CS, Economics or Finance)
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Previous experience with a Sales organization (e.g., in a Sales Ops role) or a background in a management consulting
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to distill large data sets into actionable insights that drive business value
- Ability to create and present data in a visual format and explain the insights clearly and concisely
- Familiarity with Salesforcereporting, Qlik
- Passionate about analytics and their ability to change the way business gets done
- Excellent Excel skills – ability to clean, blend, and prep large quantities of data