The Sr. Analyst will work with product managers, engineers, business stakeholders, data scientists, and fellow analysts to identify product opportunities, define and report on success metrics, and guide the construction of usable data architecture. As a senior role, they are expected to leverage their expertise to train more junior analysts and teach stakeholders (e.g. product managers) the best ways to leverage analytics. Your day to day will have you running queries, creating reports, developing insights, and reporting suggestions and opportunities to business stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
- Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
- Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- 5+ years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience using tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Preferred experience with Python programming
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- We are looking for an experienced analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization.
- Coach junior analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred