The Sr. Analyst, Project Management (Security Systems) is an exciting role to take part in the design, build, operation and protection of a secure and productive workplace environment throughout Edwards Lifesciences facilities located worldwide. The Sr. Analyst, Project Management (Security Systems) will report to the Manager, Security.
- Evaluate and qualify security project scopes in collaboration with corporate and local site resources, consultants, and authorities
- Manage the development of specification standards for access control and video surveillance equipment in accordance with Edwards standards for new and retrofit projects worldwide
- Apply technical knowledge, skills, and business principles to continuously assess vulnerabilities, hazards and risk to identify, recommend and lead the execution of appropriate protection and security measures in alignment with strategic initiatives
- Determine actions for systems reliability, architecture and refresh by reviewing regular assessments of physical security and video surveillance equipment 10
- Review and analyze security system reporting data for incident investigation, and take or recommend appropriate actions.
- Collaborate with internal departments for vendor management and negotiation of security equipment sourcing, installation, service and repair.
- Manage the development of installation and design standards for security access and video surveillance systems equipment and functionalities
- Lead the development, review and revision of the Security project planning and design process for new and retrofit construction, system modifications and replacements
- Oversee response procedures and activities in a fast-paced environment that requires prioritizing a wide range of incident, system, and service issues. Multi-task, providing a balance between security, service, monitoring and notification using best practice methodologies and problem solving skills.
- Train and provide knowledge transfer to team members
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of hands on experience working with security systems and procedures is required
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite and related systems
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Full understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to managing security systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with C•CURE 9000 is preferred
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.