US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLCZip Code:
77077Minimum Level of Education:
Bachelor’s DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:
5 YearsEmployment Type:
Full TimeTravel Percentage:
$72,400.00 - $108,600.00You may be eligible to participate in the Company's Incentive Plan.BENEFITS INFORMATION:
Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may applyPosition Purpose:
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced unfunded spend and overall gross profit improvement. Partner with operations leadership to deliver financial results through transactional analysis best practices. Support commercial services processes, initiatives, and reporting. Analysis of internal financial information (e.g., profit loss accounts, costs, prices, deviations, billbacks, recaptures). Financial evaluation and modeling of potential customer program opportunities, impacts of financial transactions and corporate development activities
- Maintain reporting scorecards that enable insights for Finance and Business team.
- Support the business transformation metrics and tracking; tie to P&L results
- Provide business insights to corporate and merchandising finance on the monthly and quarterly results versus plan and forecast
- Identify margin, cost and efficiency opportunities
- Use data analytics to draw conclusions and present financial and operational insights in an effort to support timely executive level decision-making
- Make recommendations for solutions to business problems and opportunities using data analytics and predictive modeling
- Conducts performance analysis on contract customer transactions
- Develop MDA provisions that drive customer behavior and positive P&L results
- Review contract accounts and prioritizes accounts with P&L opportunity
- Collaborates with functional leaders to develop paths to harvest P&L opportunities
- Collaborates with Field Merchandising & Finance regarding corrective measures needed to derive accurate MDA accruals
- Coordinates communication on P&L issues within and among HQ and Field
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and financial modeling
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop and utilize metrics reporting to track productivity and identify areas of improvement.
- Implement efficiencies, new processes, and technology changes to improve productivity and accuracy.
- Develop, improve, and implement supplier program and contract administrative processes.
- Identify and implement efficiencies and new processes
- Use VBA and other tools to create excel based standardized reporting with flexibility for multi-dimensional use
- Help ensure delivery of Gross Profit Improvement Projects
- Timely execution of Change Management efforts
Escalations or inquiries:
- Manage resolution of escalated profitability opportunities or inquires from other teams.
- Oversight of process monitoring focused on compliance guidelines.
- Manage and ensure compliance of processes and policies put in place for the improvement of profitability.
- Management of compliance with all internal and external auditors supplier program audits. Mindful of internal controls and how changes in technology or processes might impact those controls.
- College Degree in Business Field OR 5+ Years of related analytical experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Minimum at least 5 years of work experience in a corporate setting, with emphasis on areas such as reporting development, financial planning and analysis, business analytics, and/or financial modeling.
- Strong Commercial focus, with exposure to multiple business/functions and excellent business partnering skills.
- Ability to pull and source data, build reports from raw data, understand data infrastructure and how to aggregate into meaningful analysis to build cases for change.
- Ability to drive change and become more efficient
- Ability to leverage data to drive business decisions and improve and simplify processes
- Ability to define, diagnose, and resolve business problems based on sound logic and rationale
- Ability to lead all activities including planning, organizing and managing the workload, projects and activities for the department.
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills in order to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly through various means, including written and oral communications with all levels of the organization up to and including senior management.
- Strong problem management and solving skills, with the ability to work under strict deadlines, department policy, procedures and budget constraints.
- Ability to quickly develop detailed understanding of systems and interoperability between corporate, operating company and Specialty company systems.
- Ability to effectively use standard software products, including spreadsheets, word processing, database and presentation software.
- Visual Basic (VB) experience in Excel
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau)
- Automation and SQL basic understanding to pull and aggregate data
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.