The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do. We're fueled by sharing ideas openly, challenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing "Why not?" over "Why?" Our certainty that there is always a better way to do things keeps carriers ahead of their competition and is helping to reshape an industry.
If having a hand in transforming one of the world’s oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation, open exchange, and peerless user experience sounds exciting, let us know. We may be looking for you.
Sr. Analyst, Product Implementation
Estimated Travel: 25% to 50%
- Assist in the design of the software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Develop an application prototype and conduct a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap options.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Configure, build, and test the application.
- Component test the application.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in transitions of the application components to the testers.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the testers, deployment, and application management teams.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Assist other teams with understanding the functional impact of various configuration options.
- Bachelor of Science in area with analytic emphasis (typically math, computer science, computer information or accounting); related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in implementing software applications.
- Experience performing analytical or quantitative activities in spreadsheet/database types of software applications.
- Experience developing in .Net, Delphi or C++ preferred.
- Experience in HTML, ASP, and XML preferred.
- Familiarity with insurance products, rules and methodologies desirable.
- Familiarity with merge fields for Microsoft Word and Adobe.
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims a plus.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Previous experience working directly with customers.