As a Senior Analyst, you will be a member of the compliance team and will play an integral role in AXA XL’s US (Re) Insurance Product Compliance and Regulatory operations. This team is part of AXA XL’s North American Compliance & Regulatory Department, which is a dynamic team that services a wide variety of compliance regulatory needs for our North American business.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Understand evolving issues within area of product expertise including the impact of potential changes driven by the marketplace, regulatory and legal environment and clearly articulate the relevance to our business partners and their product filings.
- Assist in the preparation of new/revised product filing packages to be handed off to State Filings for submission to the Departments of Insurance. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to: completion of state checklists to ensure filing meets state requirements; development of state amendatory forms when needed; and scheduling pre-filing meetings with internal staff to discuss the scope of project.
- The Senior Analyst is the conduit between the business unit and the other Compliance & Regulatory units (e.g., State Filings and Forms Library). You will be involved in reviewing state objections and assist in the drafting of state objection responses for the business unit’s review/approval. If necessary, engage senior management, actuarial, legal and outside vendors to overcome department objections and achieve business objectives. Upon state approval, you will provide direction to correctly post forms to the company’s Forms Library.
- Supply Competitor Research when needed.
- Own special projects assigned by the Senior Manager, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs and North America Compliance and Regulatory Affairs leadership team.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Five to seven years of Commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in the field of regulatory compliance, state filings, product development, underwriting or underwritingsupport. Multiline P&C experience and ISO/AAIS bureau knowledge are mandatory.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and organized.
- Superior oral and written communication skills and strong customer service orientation.