- Responsible for all operator new equipment training for the AH64D and AH64E to include all software, hardware, weapons, sights and mission equipment upgrades at each unit location to existing US and allied Apache Longbow units using lecture, hands-on and simulation instruction.
- Provides instruction and day-to-day on-site-management of the AH64E Aircraft Series Transition Course at fielding or fielded US and allied unit locations using lecture, hands-on and simulation.
- Provides instruction and day-to-day on-site-management of the AH64D Mobile Aircraft Qualification Course at designated unit locations using lecture, hands-on and simulation.
- Responsible for use of the AH64D and AH64E Apache Longbow Crew Trainer as an Instructor/Operator.
- Responsible for the development and/or training development oversight of AH64D and AH64E courseware and training aids that support Longbow training at US and allied institutions or the New Equipment Training Team.
- Provides both logistic movement and set-up of training equipment supporting the New Equipment Training Team within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to US bases in Korea and Germany, and overseas Foreign Military Sales locations
- BS/BA degree appropriate to the field of expertise, aerospace operations as an operator and adult education and/or training development and/or simulation, as it relates to the task stated in the responsibilities and 6 years of task related experience
HS or equivalent and 8years’ experience in aerospace operations as an operator and adult education and/or training development and/or simulation as it relates to the task stated in the responsibilities.
- Active secret clearance