With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We're currently looking for a Senior Analyst, Operational Transformation to join our team at in Irving, Texas.
This role will be responsible for:
- Operating within the Business Transformation group, the position acts as the key contributor for a technology team operating between NMAC business departments, NNA Information Systems and third party technology vendors to source, develop, launch and administer Software as a Service (SaaS) systems.
- The position is a lead SME role using systems expertise and experience to deliver project milestones and systems service levels.
- The position is a key driver in the evolution of NMAC's business systems Center of Excellence supporting all NMAC business functions and is a key contributor to the evolving NMAC business systems strategy.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Key individual contributor and SME in a business systems technology team operating between NMAC business departments, NNA IS and third party technology vendors to develop, launch and administer NMAC SaaS systems. Conduct ongoing systems strategy meetings with NMAC business department leadership to identify technology needs and provide consultative support.
- Act as a project leader and facilitate business process design discussions with NMAC business departments, NNA IS, RNPO and third party vendors during systems RFI/RFP projects.
- Bring an expert level of business analysis competency utilizing up–to-date best practices and techniques that will provide sound technical recommendations and solutions.
- Develop, launch, and build-out plans for associated SaaS systems including user, process and training documentation. Deliver milestone updates and proposals to NMAC business department leadership gaining consensus and needed approvals. Ensure project alignment with NMAC business systems strategy, legal requirements, compliance guidelines and NNA IS requirements / strategies. Perform as a team leader for departmental staff.
- SME and key individual contributor for the NMAC Credit Operations Loan Originations System (LOS). Develop a functional and systems focused SME team through direct integration with the SaaS suppliers, NNA IS and business department leadership to support and administer the systems post launch.
- Develop system operational service plans delivering performance and service levels identified by business department leadership. Includes but not limited to system process documentation, ongoing enhancement mapping, system issue resolution plans, and vendor performance measurement. Initiate and lead to develop solutions of new industry technology as a key input to the NMAC business systems strategy.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is required.
- Seven to Ten (7-10) or more years of directly related professional level sales finance or lending experience with an origination and funding function focus
- Extensive knowledge all aspects of automotive sales finance operations from origination to collections.
- Expert level knowledge of sales finance systems including SaaS systems.
- Proficient skills in office suite, project management and collaboration software.
- Infrequent day and overnight travel.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan's policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Irving Texas United States of America