As Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be the first hire on the Marketing Analytics team. You will have the opportunity to relentlessly leverage data, data science, experimentation, and analytics to understand how we can optimize our marketing and remarketing efforts in both digital and non-digital channels, as well as social media. Because you are devoted to causation, attribution, and incremental lift - understanding not only where our marketing efforts have been successful, but also why - you will lead all deep dives into marketing and social media analytics.
In this role, you can expect to
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data - not only surfacing marketing and social media insights but also presenting those insights and recommendations to a variety of levels within the organization, including executives, to influence change.
- Be obsessed with causation, attribution, and incremental lift - measuring the marginal benefit against the marginal cost of our marketing efforts.
- Identify what KPIs, data, features, and events will evidence whether success has been achieved, where it has been achieved, and why.
- Guide experimentation for digital and non-digital channels - lending expertise on the instrumentation of new technologies/vendors and analyzing results from technologies/vendors to understand attribution, causation, and incremental lift.
- Partner with marketers, data engineers, social media and community managers, and other data scientists/analysts to build the analytics that drives our programmatic marketing efforts.
To thrive in this role, you have
- An advanced degree or equivalent working experience in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing analytics (in FinTech, Banking, Lending or Credit is a plus).
- A self-starter mindset who delights in applying experimentation / AB testing, statistical analysis, and other data science techniques to understand how your organization can optimize marketing and remarketing efforts in both digital and non-digital channels, as well as social media.
- Led efforts to bolster ad and marketing platform analytics (from Facebook, Google, Braze, Iterable, etc. and also experimentation products such as Optimizely) to do deep dives into causation, attribution, incremental lift, and multi-touch attribution.
- Analyzed data across both digital and offline marketing channels to optimize media mix modeling. Ideally, you have analyzed data from some or all of the following channels: sem, SEO, affiliates, email, social media, life cycle marketing, and non-digital (TV, radio, etc.).
- Experience in understanding how to surmount the unique challenges of providing a unified view of the customer journey from various marketing campaign origins to web/app enrollment (AppsFlyer, specifically, a plus).
- Passionately pursued CPE (Cost per Enrollment) and CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) metrics.
- Done your due diligence to ensure your insights are right and do not sacrifice the quality or accuracy or your work.