About the Role
As Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be the first hire on the Marketing Analytics team. You will have the opportunity to relentlessly leverage data, data science, experimentation and analytics to understand how we can optimize our marketing and remarketing efforts in both digital and non-digital channels, as well as social media. Because you are devoted to causation, attribution and incremental lift - understanding not only where our marketing efforts have been successful, but why - you will lead all deep dives into marketing and social media analytics.
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data - not only surfacing marketing and social media insights, but also presenting those insights and recommendations to a variety of levels within the organization, including executives, to influence change.
- Be obsessed with causation, attribution and incremental lift - measuring the marginal benefit against marginal cost of our marketing efforts.
- Identify what KPIs, data, features and events will evidence whether success has been achieved, where it has been achieved, and why.
- Provide guidance on experimentation for both digital and non-digital channels - lending expertise on instrumentation of new technologies / vendors as well as analyzing results from technologies / vendors to understand attribution, causation, and incremental lift.
- Partner with marketers, data engineers, social media and community managers, and other data scientists / analysts to build the analytics that drive our programmatic marketing efforts.
- You have an advanced degree, or equivalent working experience, in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing analytics (in FinTech, Banking, Lending or Credit, a plus).
- You are a self starter who delights in applying experimentation / AB testing, statistical analysis and other data science techniques to understand how your organization can optimize marketing and remarketing efforts in both digital and non-digital channels, as well as social media.
- You have led efforts to bolster ad and marketing platform analytics (from Facebook, Google, Braze,Iterable, etc. and also experimentation products such as Optimizely) to do deep dives into causation, attribution, incremental lift and multi-touch attribution.
- You have analyzed data across both digital and offline marketing channels to optimize media mix modeling. Ideally, you have analysed data from some or all of the following channels: sem, seo, affiliates, email, social media, life cycle marketing and non-digital (TV, radio, etc.).
- You understand how to surmount the unique challenges of providing a unified view of the customer journey from a variety of marketing campaign origins to web / app enrollment (AppsFlyer, specifically, a plus).
- You passionately pursue CPE (Cost per Enrollment) and CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) metrics.
- You do your due diligence to make sure your insights are right and do not sacrifice the quality or accuracy or your work.