Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (“the Company”) received U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval for its first product, UDENYCA™ (pegfilgrastim-cbqv), the first pegfilgrastim biosimilar approved by both the FDA and the European Commission for patients with cancer receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy. As such, the Company’s finance department is growing to support the inventory and other commercial-related accounting for UDENYCA™.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. is seeking an Experienced Senior Analyst/Manager, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting. This position will be based in our Redwood City, CA headquarters.
The Senior Analyst/Manager of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting will prepare annual and quarterly financial statements, as well as other SEC filings. In addition, this role will assist in technical accounting research, internal control activities and compliance.
- Prepare quarterly and annual SEC filings on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K
- Compile financial statements (consolidated balance sheet, consolidated income statement, statement of cash flows, statement of stockholders’ equity, footnotes) and other SEC disclosures.
- Prepare EPS calculations.
- Review and approve XBRL tagging of financial statements under US GAAP.
- Prepare tie-out support for all SEC filings
- Prepare disclosure checklists.
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and SEC regulations, including newly issued accounting pronouncements.
- Prepare quarterly earnings release tables and assist in the preparation and review of texts and scripts for earnings releases.
- Determine and manage timelines for financial statement preparation and filing and work collaboratively with various business partners to ensure such timelines are met.
- Perform technical accounting research and prepare technical memoranda.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards and practices.
- Recommend, implement, maintain, and communicate accounting policies, practices and procedures to ensure the integrity of the company’s financial statements.
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to auditor inquiries.
- Assist with overall company-wide SOX compliance.
- Manage and complete special projects as necessary.
- Assist in other accounting close activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent accounting experience required, including at least one to two years of SEC reporting experience.
- Big 4 experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of U.S. GAAP