We are looking for a seasoned, smart, passionate IT professional to join the IT Financial Operations team.
You will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with a cross-functional team that provides diverse solutions to our business stakeholders and impacts everyone that works at WWT. The IT Financial Operations team uses a broad range of functional and technical skills toward the continued build-out of our enterprise applications.
As a Senior Oracle Analyst - Financial Operations, you will perform the following duties:
- Analyze and develop financial applications and procedures in the design, implementation and installation of Oracle Financial Applications for our global supply chain business in : Accounts Payables, Internet Expenses, Cash Payments, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, SLA, Advanced Collections, Account Receivables, EBtax, Cash Management, EDI processing using Oracle 11:/R12;
- Create functional design documents for Revenue Recognition, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycles and review and create Test Scripts for all enhancements for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycles;
- Conversion of functional business requirements into customized Financial Applications used to support supply chain and logistics;
- Provide solution architecture for Oracle Financial Applications and enhancements to improve supply chain business processes; design and implementation of Oracle Financial Applications to optimize financial and tax reporting dealing with Oracle EB Tax and Vertex;
- Collaborate with management and SR developers to design and implement Oracle Financial Application solutions utilizing WWT management of change processes to provide global third-party logistics solutions to clients;
- Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting;
- Conduct requirements gathering all the way through UAT testing, Prepare Requirements documents, System configuration documents, Detailed functional design documents, perform Test cases, prepare User training documents and Implementation documents.
Technical/functional experience you'll need:
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS financial analyst experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Finance and accounting business process knowledge
- Strong SQL (writing, reading, interpreting)
- Relational database understanding
- Oracle Cloud experience a plus
- Vertex experience a plus