This role involves working with a Global IT team with specific requirements to the Franklin Manufacturing facility. The individual will be the Single Point of accountability for all of IT for the Dell Franklin Manufacturing facility and will participate fully in all IT forums both regionally and globally. This role also requires strong Managerial, written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on the execution of any IT deliverables to the facility.
- • Accountable to the Manufacturing Director, and as such attends the director's staff
- • Is accountable for the uptime results for the facility and driving all downtime issues to closure
- • Participates fully in driving the improvements across IT as required to ensure project delivery and improved uptime
- • Participates and drives problem management for all critical incidents (Priority 1 / Priority 2) for the facility.
- • Is accountable for Change Control for the facility
- • Manage communications both regional and global after IT incidents on the daily Business Pulse Calls.
- • Manage communications with the facility director and IT Senior Management
- • Interface between IT and Operations management and gather requirements from business partners and compile the IT project roadmap
- • Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. General IT expertise and knowledge of ITIL processes an advantage
- • Excellent writing, analytical skills and verbal English & Polish
- • Fully participates and works closely with the Incident Manager and Manufacturing Operation teams to resolve all IT issues
- • Represent the detail on projects and be accountable for the deliverables of all projects to the business partner
- • Be part of regional and global cross functional teams identifying areas for cross functional improvements will adhere to all IT Standards and SOX Compliance regulations
- • Flexibility is a pre-requisite for this role
- • Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes
- • Ability to perform a wide variety of administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery - Demonstrate extensive creativity and expertise in information systems discipline
- • Strong analysis and communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- • Advanced documentation/presentation skills
- • Working knowledge of the Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes
- 5+ years experience, ITIL process knowledge, strong analytical and communication skills, SAP experience is a plus.