Assist with preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
- Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP; SRR)
- Performs personnel interviews during assessments.
- Review proper analysis of testing results
- Review documentation as applicable to controls
- Have experience with the operation of eMASS
- Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly; operating as intended; and are producing the desired outcome.
- This position requires interaction with customers at CONUS Army installations
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in data security administration.
Must possess a Secret-level security clearance
Security+ CE certification required
Working knowledge of DIACAP, RMF, DoD 8500.1, DoD 8500.2, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53A, and AR 25-2
Up to 35% travel required.