FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success.
The Senior Analyst, Global Sales Operations will be responsible for utilizing sales data and tools to analyze our business and bring value to our sales leadership team. This individual will assist with or lead analytics, reporting, sales, or business initiatives that will impact FARO Technologies’ sales teams. This opportunity is based in Lake Mary, FL.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Develop analytical models, trend analysis and KPI dashboards.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports and insights with an understanding of business initiatives that may be driving the changes.
- Create dashboards and reports from the ERP and CRM software.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Analyze past sales data and market trends to produce sales forecasts and strategies.
- Ensure user involvement in the analysis, development and implementation of reporting tools.
- Conduct analysis of business workflows and tools and make recommendations for greater efficiency, functionality, and profitability.
- Create and maintain reporting documentation and user guides.
- Utilize and continue the development of the business analytics (BI) software.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and unique projects that deliver value.
- Work with Cross functional teams
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of data analysis experience in a sales or sales operations department.
- Understanding of sales pipeline and sales processes.
- National or Global experiencepreferred.
- Experienced with ERP and CRM and BI systems, SAP and Salesforcepreferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to manage competing deliverables to meet business commitments.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude.