- Contribute analytically to a team focusing on US production / crop-size analysis; work together with team on gathering and communicating information regarding weather; crop development; manage USDA/FAS relations and analysis.
- Coordinate and maintain the Bunge extended 5-10 years fundamental outlook for grains and oilseeds and veg-oil.
- Coordinate and maintain fundamental oilseeds and grains Supply & Demand balance sheets for North America. Provide assistance on feed analysis as part of the US balance sheet.
- Coordinate with global oilseeds team a historical and current global Bunge Supply, Demand and resulting stocks evolution and price movement regarding soybeans and soymeal.
- Additional duties include, trade flow analysis, crush margin analysis, and ongoing database maintenance of futures/cash prices worldwide.
- Communicate clearly conclusions via weekly meetings and presentations to internal customers (commercial and risk management teams) and selected external customers
- Continuous improvement of market analysis, price analysis & data analysis
- Degree in Economics, Ag Economics, Business Finance, or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience in Analytics
- Fundamental understanding of agriculture markets and experience constructing economic models
- Advanced data modeling, statistical modeling skills: regression, time series and advanced correlation analysis
- Must have knowledge and intense curiosity about commodity markets, political and global affairs
- Ability to actively partner/collaborate with global teams and desire to be a team member
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize tasks to meet specific deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication; ability to communicate complex topics in short and clear messages
- Working knowledge of Python and Master’s degree in Economics, Ag Economics, Business Finance, or other quantitative field;
- Mastery of computing, statistics and mathematics