Senior Analyst role on the HQ Financial Planning team, which is responsible for Comcast Cable's Long Range Plan (LRP), Budget, and Forecast. This role focuses on the Long Range Plan, which delivers a five year financial and strategic roadmap for the Cable business and sets the Cable Budget for the coming year.The Senior Analyst will support development of financial models and presentations for the LRP. In addition, the Senior Analyst will create business cases, assess P&L scenarios, and provide ad hoc analyses to support Senior Executive decision making. The role provides exposure to the entire Comcast Cable business (including Residential, Commercial, Advertising) and requires working cross-functionally with other departments across all levels of the organization.Job DescriptionResponsibilities & Tasks
- Develop financial models and strategic analyses for the Cable Long Range Plan, including: subscriber projections, P&L analysis, product and customer profitability outlook
- Conduct market sizing & research to understand industry trends, competitive positioning, and evaluation of different business models
- Work on business cases for new investments, evaluate go-to-market strategies, and deliver scenario-driven projections
- Work with business units and functional departments to understand all aspects of Cable product and operations
- Create ad hoc analysis, meeting materials and presentations for Senior Leadership Team
- Strong problem solving skills and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to build and manage financial models
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and drive multiple workstreams
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint skills, knowledge of databases (e.g., Essbase, Tableau) a plus but not required
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or EquivalentField of Study
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related fieldEmployees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Bachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience