As a Senior Analyst, you will work side-by-side with some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills and gain experience working with a variety of clients across industries. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will build your capabilities in the rewards discipline. You will also benefit from more structured learning opportunities that are tailored to our business.
Our projects range in scope from pay level benchmarking to designing specific solutions (e.g., base pay program, job leveling/job architecture, annual and long-term incentive programs) to broad cross-LOB engagements such as support for M&A transactions, total rewards strategy and optimization.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
While every day and assignment are somewhat different, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with consultants and clients to design strategies and rewards programs to attract, reward and retain talent
- Helping our clients ensure that their reward programs are competitive by performing competitive benchmarking analyses of compensation levels, program design and other rewards practices utilizing the range of WTW data, tools and processes
- Modeling pay structures and conducting financial impact analyses of alternative designs
- Developing, analyzing and calibrating executive and broad-based incentive plan designs that help support companies’ business strategies
- Drafting reports and exhibits presenting the team’s analytical work to client audiences
- Performing industry and financial research
- Keeping abreast of legal, regulatory and legislative trends that relate to corporate governance and compensation
- Increasing efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Contributing to sales and marketing efforts by assisting with proposals and other business development efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, finance, mathematics, statistics or any other major with significant quantitative course work
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
- Strong financial literacy is useful
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
The base salary compensation range being offered for this role is $70,000 – $100,000. This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive bonus.
WTW provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
- Leave Benefits: Paid Holidays, Annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Other Leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption Leave)
- Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.