- Design and create business intelligence that can be used by senior management for decision-making, develop strategies and provide forecasting.
- Work closely with field service, service operations and finance teams to develop proper analysis and suggestions regarding service operations trends and strategies.
- Focus on integration of enabling technology, common systems, practices, and strategies within the service delivery model to reduce cost, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain intelligence dashboards for Service Operations.
- Develop technical documentation for all Service Operations systems and databases
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to the field for all Service Management systems
- Be a key partner with the service management team to ensure system improvements are planned and tested for the field service organization.
- Develops, reviews, and edits requirements, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Understand and provide functional specifications and system design specifications
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5+ years of academic or professional experience using MS Office tools, financial modeling tools, and other reporting methodologies.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL
- 2-3 years Business Analystexperience creating, developing and analyzing reporting to drive process improvements, increase customer service levels and reduce costs.