- Support the Process Designer in analyzing, documenting, and designing the future state of selected business process and its key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), business reports, process metrics, and process diagrams.
- Support collaborative workshops that include corporate executives, process owners, and subject matter experts in process discovery activities such as process identification and inventory, process assessment, process discovery, and process analysis.
- Collaborate with the Process Designer to understand the business value inherent in various technology (e.g. BPM) capabilities and determine how to apply them to particular processes to increase enterprise performance
- Work as an active participant in the Agile team to align business needs with developer goals
- Up to 40% travelrequired
- Support the Process Design lead (Sr. Manager) in designing the future-state business and solution structure through process mapping (Blueworks Live), analysis, & collaboration with the business.
- Gather business requirements from diverse groups of stakeholders to produce the following business analysis artifacts: user stories, wireframes, business rules, to-be process models, data dictionarie
- Support the Process Designer in leading business teams through the design and business process management lifecycle
- Provide analytical support for BPM projects (structuring analysis, developing an approach, acquiring the data, performing the analysis, presenting the results and insights (“the so what”) in a clear and concise manner (in written and verbal communications)
- Perform cost benefit analysis, determine ROI to help deliver the most value to the organization
- Facilitate successful engagement completion, within given time bounds, and make results visible through regular reporting
- Support the consistent application of design best practices and foster the adoption of a continuous improvement mindset across TDA
- Applies project management skills; breaks down work into process steps, develops schedules and works well within time constraints
- Identify and refine major issues and create repositories of actionable opportunities with a quantified impact to financial performance
- Hands-on collaborative style of working is essential.
- Intermediate Business Analyst or Business Process Analystexperience (3-5 years)
- Agile (Scrum) software delivery experience
- Ability to analyze and model current state business processes
- Ability to elicit requirements from diverse groups of stakeholders to produce the following business analysis artifacts: user stories, wireframes, to-be process models, data dictionaries
- Ability to perform financial analysis – including data gathering, KPI identification, financial analysis
- Experience with commercial process modeling and agile project management software (Visio, iGrafx, BWL, JIRA, TFS, etc.)
- Experience in Financial Services highly preferred, but not required
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to shift message delivery and style based on audience or agenda
- Comfortable working with the ambiguous while driving toward clarity
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM), Organizational Decision Management (ODM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies a plus
- 4 year college degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or business related field is preferred
- 5-7 years of total experience
Preferred Skills (but not required) –
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing: coaching business users, writing test scenarios/scripts, prioritizing defects and executing tests
- Formal Lean and/or Six Sigma certification (preferred)
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA CBAP, IIBA CCBA, PMI PBA)
- Familiarity with statistical tools and software i.e.; Minitab, SPSS
- Advanced analysis skills including: measurement system review, regression, design of experiments (including factorials), distribution types (chi square, logarithmic, exponential, etc.), and general probability theory