Responsibilities of the IT Senior Analyst Engineer are but not limited to:
- Architect and engineer mobile device management activities
- Coordinate project in relation to mobile initiatives
- Be in the cutting edge of mobile device solutions, including new iOS and Android OS deployments
- Test and verify devices are working within our environment
- Troubleshoot complex third level technical support incidents in compliance with service levels.
- Good understanding on urgency, priorities and deliverables with tight deadlines
- Develop relationship with run teams to support the environment end to end
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
3 - 5 years of related technical experience.
- Experience with mobile device management solutions including Airwatch
- Knowledge of Active Directory in regards to group policies and endpoint management
- Proven understanding of automation and virtualization technology.
- Basic knowledge of emails systems such as Exchange
- Exposure to Windows CE devices used in retail distribution centers
- Understanding of iOS and Android devices
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux servers
- Demonstrated project management experience including large-scale of enterprise deployments
- Develop a good relationship with vendors such as Apple and Samsung ,Tier 3 support and root
cause analysis of end user environment
- Proven competence in business, information, application, and technology components of enterprise architecture
- Ability to understand and relate product technology, strategy and direction with business needs
- Polished organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including teamwork and negotiation ,
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent ,
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 662389BR