$80K — $100K *
Atlantic Broadband is looking for an experienced professional to help build out their reporting capabilities to help improve customer experiences through NPS and web/digital analytics.
Primary focus for this role includes goals and ownership in these areas of analytics and reporting:
• NPS improvement and Survey Management
• Sales on the web channels (conversion and yield)
• Churn through the web channels (retention and loyalty)
As part of this role we are looking for someone who can support an effort at the company level to improve our data warehouse capabilities. This person is a Tableau and Excel expert while also comfortable with a wide variety of reporting platforms. This person can support visualization and segmentation reporting so that the digital strategy team can self-serve views of customer demographic data and behavioral data linked in Tableau for great visualizations with segmentation that drives sizzling insights!
We are looking for an analytic thinker who is passionate about online and customer behavior analysis but also has history of operational reporting. In this is a role you will need to be dynamic multitasker with a focus on analytics that supports KPI’s and goal achievements. You must be able to wear multiple hats. One hat for analysis and reporting and the other hat for end to end data and data warehouse related type projects. A person who can do all that while being goal driven and proactive will have the freedom to follow their findings to implementation. This opportunity is best filled by someone who can create relationships with critical resources in the company and can build new company capabilities by demonstrating leadership. The role is a critical member of the Digital Strategy Team.
We are looking for a person with experience with the following digital tools and concepts:
• Tableau and SQL skills required with greater than 5 years of experience in analytics and or reporting roles.
• Technical capabilities
o SQL (musts be able to write SQL for reporting)
o Tableau (must have >1 year of Tableau experience)
o Google Analytics
o Excel (must have >5 years of experience in excel)
o Python and R experience are a big plus!
• Tableau Developer, Leaders and Tableau Champions preferred
• Experience with Balanced Scorecard creation and mgmt..
• Experience with Statistical Process Control
• Proven track record of analyzing and improving VOC (NPS and CES) and survey administration working with Qualtrics
o Experience presenting VOC data in Tableau a huge plus!
• Experienced in omni-channel (call center, online, IVR, email, txt) analytics and reporting
• Can present findings and communicate clearly, must be capable and comfortable presenting findings to Senior Leaders at ABB.
• Piloting, A/B and hypothesis testing experience
• Strong Google Suite of products understanding (Gmail, Sheets, Forms etc)
• Six Sigma/Lean and Process Excellence experience a plus
This person should be a team player that is comfortable working with Senior Leaders and demonstrate a strong grasp of a concepts and convey that understanding verbally and through writing.
Valid through: 9/21/2020