The business analyst position is reporting directly to the head of data science, and will develop a close work relationship with the senior members of our Customer Success (CS) org. You will leverage prior industrial experience in business analytics, and help solve the most relevant business problems from our clients.
You will not only become our business domain expert, but also play a critical role in defining Punchh's best practices in data-driven decision making. This is a challenging role that requires strong project management, time management and communication skills. The job responsibilities include:
- Participate in client calls with senior marketing executives to understand business needs and define reporting solutions
- Work with the CS managers to develop insightful analytic report for our clients. Make actionable business recommendations. Define performance measurement / KPI / recurring reports.
- One of the key owners of the quarterly business review process that highlight the relevant business opportunities.
- Be a key liaison between the data and CS teams to:
- Quantify technical and business requirements of our data products
- Ensure high quality of our data warehouse
- Represent company's expertise in advanced analytics in a variety of media outlets such as client interactions, conferences, blogs and interviews.
- Occasional business travels are required.
- Strong business acumen, presentation and client communication skills. This role requires excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Candidates must be able to articulate well the requirements and solutions to business clients.
- 5+ years of experience in business analyst role with proven analytic skills.
- Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics or other related fields, with a strong interest in marketing technology.
- Must have excellent statistical / analytical skills with advanced knowledge in data visualization, Tableau, Excel, etc.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.