Job ID 563212BR
ESPN is seeking a detail-oriented professional to support the collection and utilization of data that will power key corporate initiatives. This person will be part of the Global Data team, responsible for data products and related offerings including data for targeting, data for analytics, architecture for data science and data analytics. The Sr. Analyst, Data Platform Product will assist with executing critical measurement functions and enabling accessibility of data to drive revenue and insights across our products and platforms.
- Support measurement implementation process for scheduled product rollouts and updates, create technical requirements, obtain signoff, manage risks, and document and communicate new and changed processes
- Serve as digital data steward responsible for maintaining data accuracy, proper use and interpretation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assess business requirements for analytics and reporting and determine the best data sources, tools and technology to fulfill requirements
- Assist in developing data taxonomy, metadata standards and data workflows from internal and external data sets
- 3 years’ experience with digital analytics implementation
- Innovative, analytical, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Must be team oriented, responsive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Understanding of key data sources that support ESPN’s Media business including Adobe clickstream data, comScore and Nielsen data with the ability to quickly learn new data sources
- Experience with project collaboration tools such as JIRA a plus
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Suite and Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree