ESPN is seeking a detail-oriented professional to support the collection and utilization of data that will power key corporate initiatives. This person will be part of the Global Data team, responsible for data products and related offerings including data for targeting, data for analytics, architecture for data science and data analytics. The Sr. Analyst, Data Platform Product will assist with executing critical measurement functions and enabling accessibility of data to drive revenue and insights across our products and platforms.
- Support measurement implementation process for scheduled product rollouts and updates, create technical requirements, obtain signoff, manage risks, and document and communicate new and changed processes
- Serve as digital data steward responsible for maintaining data accuracy, proper use and interpretation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assess business requirements for analytics and reporting and determine the best data sources, tools and technology to fulfill requirements
- Assist in developing data taxonomy, metadata standards and data workflows from internal and external data sets
- 3 years’ experience with digital analytics implementation
- Innovative, analytical, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Must be team oriented, responsive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Understanding of key data sources that support ESPN’s Media business including Adobe clickstream data, comScore and Nielsen data with the ability to quickly learn new data sources
- Experience with project collaboration tools such as JIRA a plus
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Suite and Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role** About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.