The Role in Brief:
Senior Analyst, Data Integration Services
The primary responsibility of the Senior Analyst is to own development, roll out, and testing of web-service API based data integration between clients and EAB. They partner with EAB product development colleagues to ensure API integration is developed for scale and ease of implementation for all future clients. In addition, they work with project managers to manage client relationships, sets and execute against project milestones, and manage quality, client satisfaction, and engagement throughout the implementation life-cycle.
The ideal candidate will be an adaptable project and client manager who will have a technical background coupled with proficient business acumen to enable them to draw and effectively communicate meaningful business conclusions and insights from a wide variety of data sources and structures.
This role is based in Washington, D.C.
- Develop and deploy data integration solutions using bi-directional web service APIs and ensure all functions of tagging, troubleshooting and maintenance are performed accurately
- Analyze business and technical requirements to build import methods from various data sources and execute the ETL/eBus process end-to-end
- Contribute to scaling an implementation services business by developing sourcing templates and an internal knowledge library
- Ensure barriers to timely completion of client software implementation projects are anticipated and overcome
- Build and foster strong relationships with all levels of technical and non-technical audiences alike at client institutions
- Work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of implementation
- Proactively identify, recognize, and act on opportunities for improvement in order to advance business goals. Confront problems, change, and/or challenges quickly and enthusiastically
- Communicate with all internal and external partners in a pleasant, professional manner and with an attitude that promotes EAB goals and core objectives
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience with enterprise level data integration working with multiple systems simultaneously
- Including extracting data utilizing API integration from a variety of platforms, performing data mapping, data transformation, and loading data to the target system
- 2+ years' client facing experience implementing software solutions
- Experience using native APIs from higher ed core systems (SIS, ERP, LMS) a plus
- Fluency in SQL skills and web-service API integration deployment
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects/stakeholders simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience serving as a project owner including managing communication progress to stakeholders, risk identification and mitigation and facilitating problem solving
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and obtain buy-in with audiences at various technical and business levels
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to travel up to 15% domestically