The Sales Enablement group works across our sales, marketing, product and service teams to build frameworks, processes and metrics to solve key problems to help drive our business forward. The group focuses on incorporating customer-based analysis and analytical insight into our sales and marketing processes in an effort to improve our strategic and tactical approach to selling effectiveness. We work to understand and segment our clients across all distribution channels, and we use a sophisticated analytic structure to set up and evaluate sales and marketing campaigns and events.
- Provide business intelligence and customer data stewardship for the sales, marketing, analytics, product and service teams
- Collect data from various internal and external sources to enable quantitative and qualitative analysis, drive processes, and inform system design
- Develop analysis and supporting presentation materials that effectively communicate results
- Develop strong working knowledge of our data, systems, and processes to support the interpretation, analysis and application of our data
- Work with business leadership to identify potential areas of analysis and strategic direction
- Ongoing measurement of the effectiveness of our distribution efforts
- Collaborate with partners in IT and throughout the organization to develop and support new and existing production solutions
- Understand our products and how they are distributed in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college; degree in a quantitative or technical discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of analytical experience; 3+ years of financial services industry experience preferred
- 7+ years of analytical experience
- Extensive experience with and strong understanding of relational databases
- CRM knowledge preferred
- Ability to communicate complex information and analysis in written and graphical form
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively across multiple business units
- Broad overall technical skill set
- Expert Microsoft T-SQL or similar
- Experience with Tableau Server and/or Desktop, or similar BI tool.