Senior Analyst, Client Intelligence
You thrive on delivering creative and impactful analytics which directly impacts overall client experience, satisfaction and retention.
Lytx is seeking an experienced and highly technical Analyst who will be a key player in enhancing program effectiveness for more than 4,000 commercial fleets through delivering differentiated and actionable insights, reports and dashboards through BI applications. This includes requirements documentation, design, full-cycle development and publishing reports and dashboards. The Senior Analyst will join our dynamic Client Intelligence Team that generates awesome and powerful data insights to the clients and client facing teams across the organization.
You’ll Get To:
- · Analyze evolving client based data metrics and trends, develop conclusions and identify opportunities for delivering enhanced client insights
- · Analyze quantitative information and apply professional judgement to resolve a variety of moderately complex problems
- · Build new quantitative models, tools and dashboards to enhance effectiveness of the Lytx Program and provide training and support for client facing teams on use cases for newly introduced reports and dashboards.
- · Design, develop and deliver secure and efficient reports and dashboards through BI applications
- · Perform deployments, testing, bug fixes and on-going improvements for software and solutions
- · Partner with stakeholders to understand business problems and challenges and formulate business requirements
- · Transform the data into actionable insights through cross-functional partnerships with our product, software and data engineering teams to understand product features and enhancements, data architecture and system requirements.
- · Advise junior team members and provide guidance on solving complex data problems.
- · Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- · Bachelor’s Degree in an Analytics discipline, or Computer Science with a strong quantitative component, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- · 5+ years’ experience focusing on data mining, data analysis and business intelligence
- · Proven experience in dashboard design and data visualization techniques through use of tools such as Tableau, Dundas and relevant BI Tools
- · Thorough understanding of relational database systems (SQL Server) and querying and analyzing raw data for modeling and validation purposes
- · Proficiency in SQL; additional coding languages such as Snowflake, Python and R a plus
- · Highly developed organization skills, ability to multitask and handle urgent requests with poise and professionalism
- · Excellent verbal and written skills, able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- · Team oriented, with a collaborative approach for addressing challenges.