About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
A Day in the Life
- Take on a central role on the Business Intelligence team to analyze and optimize user engagement and experience with our services and investment across Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email, and offline channels
- Lead team in developing and testing hypotheses related to customer behavior, especially through the customer acquisition funnel
- Collaborate with business leads to understand KPIs that drive revenue, customer acquisitions, retention, and sales
- Support revenue and cost models assumptions are they relate to customer acquisition costs and lifetime value
- Own reporting and communicating results weekly/monthly to executives
- 2-4 years of business analysis and problem solving with experience in drawing insights from large data sets
- Superior skills with Excel and SQL
- Experience with business intelligence applications and online marketing tools
- Light-hearted attitude and ability to have FUN while working hard
- Keen attention to detail and bias for action
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in finance, economics, or related quantitative field
- Experience in MySQL, Postgres, HIVE (Hadoop), and other databases a plus
- SaaS, digital media, or online marketing based business experience a plus