The Sr Analyst Business Insights contributes to the team's mission to enable actionable, timely and impactful insights that lead to value creation in the business. The Sr Analyst has a high level of intellectual curiosity powered by leading edge technical and analytical skills. The Sr Analyst will lead end-to-end projects or analysis, from data sourcing and structuring to presentation to senior leadership.
Acquisition and Monetization:
- Analyze the economics of our member acquisition efforts focusing on understanding LTV and CPA economics at the channel and point-of-entry level
- Provide analysis and insights on strategic initiatives for existing members to grow LTV by increasing cross category adoption, AOV and/or improving retention
- Partners with the business to evaluate the impact, effectiveness and ROI of key initiatives including CRM efforts, promotional activity, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Translate the results of an analysis into easily understood insights and develop recommendations that unlock value
- Build, enhance, and automate dashboards as well as recurring reporting
Business Intelligence – Visualization and Automation
- Creates, programs, automates and publishes key reports and dashboards to track business performance.
- Develops high knowledge of DSC's data structures and definitions
Analytics Skills & Capabilities
- Develops expertise in various analytical skills to enhance analysis capabilities. Shares knowledge within the team and fosters a culture of sharing, learning and collaboration
- Degree in Business, Engineering or Data Analysis +
- 5-6+ years relevant experience in analytics, digital marketing or business strategy
- Proven track record in synthesizing large sets of data from multiple sources and providing insights to drive business strategy
- Strong proficiency with Excel and databases required
- Foundational knowledge of ecommerce KPIs
- Strong data querying skills (SQL)
- Prior experience in data visualization software such as Tableau
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- A "get it done" attitude and approach to the job
- Strong work ethic and track record of high productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.