Job description details
Sales Operations seeks to drive revenue and retention through operational excellence in operations, people, sales processes, and sales tools.
The SeniorSales Operations Analyst is responsible for managing key sales operations processes that support the sales force and improve its productivity. A subset of the defined processes necessitate measuring results, spotting trends and recommending courses of action to continually refine the operation of the sales force.
The analyst will support the BSD Organization in the following areas: business planning and reporting, territory management, compensation planning, headcount planning, and forecast management.
This position will report and track field performance.
Adhoc analysis will be required to highlight key performance drivers.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5year’s experience in related field.
- Minimum of two years business reporting and analysis experience.
- Big dataexperience is preferred as this position will mainly query data through Teradata SQL.
- Experience translating customer requirements into user-friendly self-service and IT based reporttemplates.
- Familiarity with end-user data needs, in-depth understanding of data warehouse logical data models.
- Extensive experience creating excel-based reports.
Reference Number: 1255598