CVS Caremark is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join an existing team of developers working on Specialty Pharmacy applications and its supporting applications. This position requires that you should have strong back end development experience, primarily in Core Java.
The Senior Analyst Architect position will be part of the application architect for the Specialty Architecture team working with a team of Advisors and Senior Advisors. This role is to ensure the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within the application area and their conformity to approved CVS/Caremark IT standards.
3+ years of IT experience in the following:
GIT / SVN
Core Java / XML
- Experience within a Healthcare organization
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Understanding of performance debugging and bench marking
- Expert knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML/CSS).
- Ability to write reusable code for UI components.
Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of equivalent work experience required within the architectural space
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 692305BR