$100K — $150K *
We are Anokiwave – an industry leader in the commercialization of phased array ICs throughout the world. Our IC technology powers millimeter-wave 5G, SATCOM, Aerospace & Defense along with automotive and sensing applications. We are looking for a talented, knowledgeable, and thorough Analog Design Engineer. You will be responsible for delivering analog and mixed-signal transistor-level circuit designs for highly-integrated 5G, Satcom, and Aerospace & Defense products. You will work closely with the IC, Systems and NPI teams in defining the IC architectures, specifications, and post-silicon validation plans.
The successful candidate should demonstrate proven capabilities in the following:
· Strong understanding of basic analog building blocks including bandgaps, differential amplifiers, op-amps, LDOs, and bias circuits.
· Experience in designing analog/mixed-signal blocks such as temperature sensors, power detectors, ADCs, DACs, PLLs, clock generators and process monitors.
· Familiar with impact of advanced CMOS process effects on analog circuits.
· Knowledge of basic analog concepts such as device matching, noise, linearity and feedback.
· Experience in full custom analog layout implementation and parasitic extraction/modeling.
· Familiar with analog & mixed-signal modeling (Verilog-A preferred) and AMS verification.
· Proven experience in post-silicon validation and debug (proven designs in high-volume products is a plus).
· Ability to communicate ideas and issues clearly
· MSEE with minimum of 5 years overall experience
Valid through: 10/26/2020