Job Title Senior Analog ASIC Designer
Country United States
Posting Location Santa Barbara, CA
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Design, simulate, implement and test analog and mixedsignal circuits and transistor level circuit design.
• Design and layout of ROIC unit cell level and chip level for LIDAR applications (28 nm through 130 nm).
• Responsible for creating evaluation models of LIDAR performance, including the application and use of 3D field solvers, understanding and mitigating analog and mixedsignal crosstalk issues, isolation of analog and digital circuits, understanding unit cell operation and mitigating supply and substrate crosstalk issues, supporting optimal clock tree design in layout.
• Support transition to mass production manufacturing.
Job Requirements • BS/MS/PHD Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Physics.
• Min. 10 years' of experience years experience in analog and mixed signal CMOS design, simulation, and layout.
• Understanding of low voltage mixedsignal design.
• Familiarity with ROIC design tradeoffs, particularly with very small signal currents from optical detectors.
• Fluent with a standard tool chain such as Cadence, Mentor Graphics, LEdit, etc.
• Strong background with standard analog simulators such as PSPICE, HSPICE, Spectre, Eldo, and AMS modeling.
• Background in semiconductor production (testing, assembly, failure analysis).
• Demonstrated success with teamoriented environment.
• Good communication skills.