Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 180 days ago
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Senior AML Actimize Business Implementation Analyst for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Colorado Springs, CO, Tampa, FL, Chesapeake, VA or Remote facility.
Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended toaccomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Develops an advanced understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met.
Specific Job Duties for this position:
• Lead/ work as a Functional SME on SAM and/ or CDD and/ or ERCM business work streams for Actimize system implementation
• Review and create/ update business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities. Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources and makes recommendations.
• Translate Actimize solutions (CDD or SAM) functional and data requirements and concepts to business audience and business information to technical teams
• Facilitates collaboration with team members to develop schedules, reports and documentation.
• Supports the business team with the development and tuning of the assigned solution models and rules or risk factors
• Lead the business testing activities including defining test scope, plans and deliverables
• Work/ lead the execution of various test phases (e.g. UAT)
• Work with the lead and business team to create the Target Operating Model, Processes, Procedures, Application security
• Work with the business team to create and train end users.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the workrequirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.