LumApps is seeking a Senior Alliance Manager - ISV to join our team in Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA. As a Senior Alliance Manager, you would help carry LumApps’ technological partner ecosystem by building strong alliances with large software vendors (Workday, Salesforce, ServiceNow…) and developing a strategy for go-to-market and joint co-sells. Apply today!
- In partnership with the SVP of Sales and CPO, refine our global ISVs partner strategy, develop annual and quarterly plans and KPIs
- Work closely with the product, technology, sales and marketing, and legal teams to launch new partnerships and ensure that partnership and integration strategy is in line with business initiatives throughout the organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic technological partners such as Workday, ServiceNow, Salesforce… Foster and develop executive level relationships within these key strategic partners and alliances
- Initiate and develop Lumapps ISV partner ecosystem and grow LumApps marketplace catalog
- Collaborate with customer success and sales teams to define and execute the alliance Go-To-Market strategy. Support sales/customer engagement
- Build connection with LumApps’ sales teams and helps generate pipeline from joint co-sells
- As part of their activity, the Senior Alliance Manager will:
- Organize frequent pipe reviews with their partners;
- Drive and participate in regular QBRs with partners.
- Implement the sales certification of our partners
- Propose new forms of partnership to increase the lead generation.
- Contribute to partner marketing efforts with the help of Partner Marketing Managers for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, campaigns, trade shows)
You must have a background in technology including experience in Alliance. You enjoy working with people and technology, and as such you have both the ability to interact with various teams as well as excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with alliances leadership in Enterprise Software (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner relationship and growth with key technological partners
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, with experience influencing change across a global & matrix organization
- Ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong presentation, listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Well organized and structured; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self learner, team player, enjoys sharing ideas and knowledge
- Willingness to travel
- Proven experience dealing with one or more of these large software vendors: Workday, Salesforce, ServiceNow or SAP
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one
- Awesome coworkers and culture
- 401(k) with employer match
- So much more!
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Japan Airlines, Airbus...
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!