Senior All Source Intelligence Analyst:
GDIT is currently seeking an All-Source Intelligence Analysts to provide subject matter expertise in the analysis of a variety of intelligence sources including Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and Open-source Intelligence (OSINT). The work will focus on tradecraft associated with foreign C4I telecommunications media and networks in order to identify, locate, and characterize the infrastructure, hardware and services associated foreign networks.Required Qualifications:
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with current (within the past five years) Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- 8-plus years experience with the analysis of multiple intelligence sources to answer questions or determine capabilities
- Experience with intelligence database entry and report production
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with NASIC Facility Reports and Links & Nodes (L&N) database
- Experience with providing assessments of foreign networks and providing input to agency and enterprise intelligence publications
- Expertise in generating logical models of network infrastructure, pathways, and relationships for incorporation into briefing's and published documents
- Experience with fiber optic networks is a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills is a plus
- BA/BS Degree
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.