WeRide.ai is looking for a software engineer specializing in Simulation Algorithm. This includes software for vehicle and environmental simulation. This software will integrate with real recorded data, to predict how the vehicle will behave in scenarios and gauge real-world performance. We're looking for strong generalists with strengths in a few core competencies, who strive to continuously improve and learn new skills, technologies and languages.
You will be responsible for:
* Implement simulation frameworks that recreate dynamic environments based on both recorded and synthetic data
* Develop automated regression frameworks for autonomous systems
* Develop algorithms to automated scenario generation
* Build scalable frameworks to run massive amounts of simulations in a cluster environment
* Mediate between algorithms and operations teams
* Design, implement and review code on a daily basis
* BS, MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, math, physics, or related field
* 5+ years experience in C++ programming.
* Propensity for shipping product, ideally commercially available software
* Tendency to automate and unit testing everything
* Feeling comfortable in designing, coding, integrating, and debugging