Senior Algorithm Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
Our client has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs. Today, they are the leading supplier of EBI tools for both foundry and memory fabs worldwide. Based on thier proprietary electron gun and column technologies and highly effective defect inspection algorithms, they deliver multiple product lines, including eScan? Series / ePTM Series / eXplore? Series, for various R&D and production applications.
Responsible to develop software for advanced E-beam inspection tools and solutions. Utilize skills and knowledge in signal/image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision and system control to design, implement and optimize advanced algorithm modules for SEM image tuning, system calibration and wafer/mask alignment.
- Write professional requirement, design document and test plan.
- Perform functional test and system integration test.
- Provide release and customer support.
- PhD/MS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related field;
- 3+ year hands-on experience in pattern recognition and image processing;
- Solid background in parallel programming, image processing algorithm, computer vision and machine learning;
- Strong experience in C++, C# or Java programming;
- Experience in digital image processing, pattern recognition is essential;
- Knowledge in computer software architecture or familiar with semiconductor equipment is a plus.