Our client is looking for a senior Algo/ETrading Developer to be part of a development team building out its next generation, cross asset platform.
This individual will be a senior systems engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses.
7+ years of application development and implementation experience, 4+ years of securities industry experience, Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes, Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling, Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions.
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Electronic Tradingexperience
- Knowledge of FX market structure and FX algorithmic trading
- 3+ years of algorithmic development experience
- 3+ years of low latency systems development or implementation experience
- 5+ years of multi-threading experience
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Background in e-trading (SOR/Algo/EMS/MarketData) and (electronic market making in FX products)
- Knowledge and understanding of FX Products
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Strong knowledge of JDK 1.8+ programming paradigms
- Strong knowledge of multi-core / multi-threading concepts and paradigms
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Strong knowledge of core computer science design concepts, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience working on low latency high-throughput transactional systems
- Front-office multi-asset trading knowledge
- Low-latency Java experience (GC elimination, etc.)