Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the AI engineering team to craft best-in-class AI technology for our next AAA title.
- Work closely with the design and content teams to bring new AI characters and behaviors to life.
- Collaborate with the animation team to continue improving the visual fidelity of our AI.
- Contribute ideas for new AI architectures and technologies.
- Design, plan, and implement performant and optimized AI systems.
- 5+ years of experience in games, military simulation, or real-time AI.
- 1+ shipped titles working as an AI Engineer.
- Experience with animation technology – blend trees, IK, motion matching.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent debugging and performance analysis skills.
- A love for competitive FPS play.
- Strong 3D math and algebra skills as they relate to game programming.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming and practices.
- Use of analytics to guide behavior.
- Single-player AI systems.