$80K — $100K *
1. Implementing novel deep neural network architectures and learning techniques to solve a variety of audio related tasks and push the state of the art in performance.
2. Research and develop advanced audio applications including speech recognition, voice recognition, voice wakeup using state of art deep learning algorithms.
3. Research and develop advanced audio signal processing algorithms including noise cancellation, localization, acoustic detection, acoustic fingerprinting.
4. Analyze and optimize audio signal processing and deep learning algorithms on mobile/embedded devices, e.g., using hardware acceleration such as GPU/DSP.
1. M.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or similar field (Ph.D. is preferred).
2. Solid understanding on audio signal processing.
3. Solid understanding and experience of applying deep learning to real
Valid through: 7/8/2020
$80K — $100K
41 days ago