Senior Agile Coach
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
The Sr Agile Coach is part of a team that will lead LeanAgile adoption and attendant organizational transformation among a broad and varying audience from Sr. Leadership to the team level. The Sr. Agile Coach will work with leadership and associates with varying levels of Agile knowledge to educate, propose and facilitate the adoption and maturity of LeanAgile and Organizational Agility.
The Sr. Agile Coach will play a key role in establishing, growing and continuously improving the foundational materials, processes and brand of the Agile Practice. The Sr. Agile Coach will lead team-level adoption as necessary to ensure effective application of LeanAgile principles and applicable standards in alignment with the Agile methodologies used (Lean, Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe).
- Uses consultant-level LeanAgileexperience to lead LeanAgile adoption, transformation and maturity among a broad and varying audience from Sr. Leadership to business and development/execution teams. Uses expertise to conduct organizational assessments for LeanAgile adoption and maturity and project management skills to create organization adoption plans and lead execution of the plans.
- Leveraging training, communication and delivery experience and certifications, delivers internal LeanAgile training including input to and delivery of the established Agile Practice training program; creating and delivering additional training needed; evolving the LeanAgile training strategy and associated execution plans.
- Combining varied external experience with acquired understanding of internal culture, drive change and grow organizations to the desired level of organizational agility/LeanAgile maturity via establishment, growth and continuous improvement of processes, training, metrics and measurement and governance.
- Provide leadership and team level coaching on integration of technical practices, continuous integration and DevOps.
- Combination of degree and experience to equate to 10yrs of experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Agile Coaching and Mentoring
- Minimum 6+ years of demonstrated experience leading business and/or IT process change efforts
- Ability to influence change at the leadership level to the team level; Ability to form productive relationships quickly and create the spheres of influence required for organizational transformation
- Outstanding training, presentation and facilitation skills including strong PowerPoint skills
- Must be able to develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams and leaders
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant; Certified Scrum Coach from an recognized industry organization
- Technical background or working understanding of technical environments;
- Experience coaching and implementing Agile technical practices, i.e. XP, TDD
- Master’s degree in a technical area, Communication, or Business