*Looking for candidates in either Pasadena, CA or Burlington, MA.
About the job:
We are seeking a Senior Agile Coach that has deep knowledge of Agile/Lean concepts and practices and �in-the-trenches� experience helping organizations and teams adopt and refine their practices to produce efficient and successful software delivery outcomes. This Agile guru will have expertise working with various Lean/Agile methods, including but not limited to Scrum, Kanban, and XP as well as the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The Senior Agile Coach will embed with teams from time to time to help enforce desired Agile behaviors and address various team anti-patterns. Additionally, he or she will be well-versed in and able to apply Scaled Agile concepts, principles, and practices promoted in an industry-accepted Scaled Agile framework (preferably SAFe) that helps Everbridge connect its strategy to the execution of its portfolio and program initiatives. The successful candidate will fulfill the role of Release Train Engineer (RTE) for one of our Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and demonstrate Agile program management leadership consistently, working effectively with individual contributors as well as multiple levels of management regularly.What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Coach different constituencies and levels, including individuals, teams, programs, and Leadership when needed
- Develop and execute a coaching playbook
- Research, publish, and present Agile/Lean guidance and training to teams regularly
- Develop metrics that help evaluate the effectiveness of coaching engagements
- Help Leadership further establish a portfolio management process
- Serve as a Release Train Engineer (RTE) for one Agile Release Train by facilitating Program Increment (PI) Planning preparation, execution, and tracking activities, including Program Backlog grooming, PI Planning, and Inspect & Adapt workshops, among others
- Help manage and administer Agile program management tools, including Jira and Jira Align
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management, or a related discipline with relevant work experience
- Industry certification reflecting Agile/Lean competencies (e.g., SPC, CRTE, ICP-ACC or CEC, CSM)
- Self-aware, confident yet humble team player who embodies the concept of servant- leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel domestically or internationally as needed (once it is safe to do so), approximately 4-6 times per year
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters � to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our �Bridgers� join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.