At AT&T we're redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more. Overall Purpose:
This career step requires senior level experience. Single point of contact that analyzes data from multiple sources and uses trend analysis and other data gathering techniques to collect, explore, and identify the appropriate data to be analyzed to explain or predict behavior and present findings to leadership. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points and ultimately make predictions.
- Build and uses traditional modeling techniques to build models that support decision making.
- Develops reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings.
- Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes.
- Partner with marketing and transformational teams to ensure corporate initiatives support successful servicing and a positive customer experience by reviewing each initiative, projecting the impacts to the business, communicating the plan, or making recommendations for a more successful launch.
- Coordinate the combined efforts of multiple teams across several organizations to ensure alignment to achieve Customer Services Goals.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and willing to take educated risks.
- Ability to design, develop, and present customized executive level reports; providing timely and accurate data to assesses the accuracy of forecast inputs, and provide "early warnings" for financial and service risks.
- Ability to work in a high stress, faced paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and talented in bringing calm to chaos.
- Expert Excel skills required Job Contribution: Uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- Determines and pursues courses of actions essential in obtaining desired data and outcomes.
: Bachelor's degree or related experience preferred Experience
: At least 5 years workforce management experience preferred
Our Senior Advanced Analytics earns between $116,700 and $175,100
. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Paid Caregiver Leave
• Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
• Adoption Reimbursement • Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Extensive employee wellness programs
• Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws