We are looking for a Senior Adobe AEM Developer to join the Wireless Ecommerce Team. Join our Information Technology team where you will work on old and new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will work on ways to design new solutions, move solutions from older technologies to newer and developing backend infrastructure based on business requirements.
- Research and evaluate new tools and techniques.
- Design, develop, and implement AEM components and document them.
- Develop Documentation, including Design Specifications and Technical Specifications, and Test Plans.
- Develop systems including coding, testing, and debugging.
- Provide daily production support JAVA /AEM and problem resolution for assigned applications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- AEM Digital Asset Management System and Adobe Target experience.
- Experience developing with Adobe Experience Manager v6.0 and higher.
- Experience developing in JAVA with knowledge of UI technologies including ReactJS.
- Experience developing with a content management system.
- Experience building CQ /AEM components and templates.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.