Our client has an immediate opening for a Senior Actuary.
This position can be located in Atlanta, St Louis, or Phoenix.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working with a growing company in a fast paced environment.
The Senior Actuary will conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
- Develop probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
- Review insurance plans and calculate required premium rates Ensure cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
- Determine equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
- Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 10+ years of actuarialexperience,
- including 2+ years of Medicaid experience.
- Healthcare Pricing Experience ideal
- License/Certification requires FSA or ASA