Position Purpose: Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes.
· Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
· Develop probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
· Review insurance plans and calculate required premium rates Ensure cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
· Determine equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
· Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field. 10+ years of actuarialexperience, including 2+ years of Medicaid experience.
License/Certification: Fellow or Associate in Society of Actuaries; Member of American Academy of Actuaries.
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
This role will report to the Director, Actuarial Services
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
10+ years of actuarialexperience, including 2+ years of Medicaid experience. FSA, ASA Member of American Academy of Actuaries required
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience in healthcare, managed care strongly preferred.